The market leader in student basses once again raises the bar for quality and value. Modeled after the popular basses from the 1940’s and 1950’s, the SB-4 easily meets and exceeds the demands of any player, from the working professional to the more advanced-level student. With features like a solid spruce top, a player contoured neck profile, and backed by the legendary Cremona name, this bass is more durable, playable and responsive than other basses on the market at twice the price. Just see for yourself, tune-in to WSM radio or watch the Grand Ole’ Opry live on TV and you’ll see a Cremona SB-4 in action every night!
- Clarity and volume come with a handcarved, properly graduated, select solid spruce top
- Handcarved select solid flamed curly maple back and sides assure a focused sound and attack
- Upgraded Ebonite fingerboard, ebony nut, saddle, and tailpiece are strikingly beautiful and extremely long lasting
- Correct string height, string spacing and neck relief for accurate finger positions and intonation
- Durable black 600-denier padded nylon gig bag for easy storage and transport, bow not included